Friday, January 9, 2009

Florida Gators - BCS Champs!!!

Yahoo! Gators did it again!

We watched the game on Fox on cable. But it is Costa Rican cable, and the commentary was in Spanish. When the spanish-speaking commentators would quit talking, we could hear the english-speaking announcing going on in the background.

I tried to get the live game video on FoxSports.com--all I wanted was the commentary in English. But all I could get was a stuttering video feed (because our internet is so bad here), and game noise, but no commentary.

I searched all over trying to find a live audio feed on the internet, but couldn't find it. (Oh, I longed for the Gator Radio Network!) So we finally gave up and watched in Spanish. It ain't the same!

The commercials are unbelievably bad. Apparently they don't have enough soccer commercials to fill the time slots available, so they play the same commercials over and over.

I guess it's just "the price ya pay for the life ya lead".

But it was great watching the Gators win over Oklahoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment