Monday, January 7, 2008

New Year, New Look


We had an uneventful New Year's Eve. We missed partying with our old crowd at MYC, but had a nice time hanging out with our new gang at Catamaran Marina.

We sat on the dock and watched the fireworks upriver off the Castillo.

The hotel here was very busy between Christmas and New Years with Guatemalans on vacation. The bar was set up with a DJ for a big loud dancy party, so we opted to watch a movie on Soggy Paws. We did stay up til midnight and marveled at the beautiful starry night.

I've been poking around with Blogger trying to get a 3-column template. The old layout wasted so much white space. Since I publish the Blogger blog on my own website via FTP, the layout tools available with 'New Blogger' don't work for me.

I finally found a site that had an interactive template designer. It was really cool and I finally got the new template posted tonight. Here's the designer link for you geeks that want to play with it. PsycHo

No comments:

Post a Comment